SVCT organized a general health Camp in association with Bhartiya Ekta Vikas Manch on 18th June 2011 at Municipal Corporation Primary School, Begampuri. The Camp was scheduled from 10:00am to 2:00am but people continued to come till 2:30. There were 11 volunteers who participated in this Camp. There were 177 patients who were diagnosed by the following doctors:
- Dr. Naveen Tyagi & Dr.Abhilash :- Allopathy
- Dr. Simran Sawhney - Dentist
- Dr. Manju Aggarwal: Naturopathy & Reflexology
- Dr. M.C. Verma: Ayurveda
- Dr. Om Pal: Magnetotheropathy
- Dr. Vikas Sharma: Naturopathy & Yoga
The volunteers were making the people aware about different types of cancers, their causes and ways to prevent them by personally interacting with them. Everybody was delighted to see the success of the Camp and is expecting more of such Camps to be organized in future.